Hello all,

How does one get miniopera to download something? Every time I try to download something (clicking the download link in miniopera) it tries to open up the BB browser to actually download the item which then confuses it since I have the Boost Mobile special and BB browser won't connect. What I am really trying to do is get Orb working, or is this a lost cause between bandwidth and codec problems? I'm assuming that it goes to the BB browser because that's the default, and people seem to accept the fact that they cannot change it.

On another note, the phone won't detect my ps3 headset (bluetooth 2.0), no one else seems to have this problem. <--fixed, wasn't doing pairing mode properly

Thanks for the help
    Last edited by yodaman26; 07-24-09 at 09:13 PM.
    07-24-09 05:33 PM
    im also having the problem with opera trying to open bb browser to download something
    07-24-09 06:54 PM
    Hello all,

How does one get miniopera to download something? Every time I try to download something (clicking the download link in miniopera) it tries to open up the BB browser to actually download the item which then confuses it since I have the Boost Mobile special and BB browser won't connect. What I am really trying to do is get Orb working, or is this a lost cause between bandwidth and codec problems? I'm assuming that it goes to the BB browser because that's the default, and people seem to accept the fact that they cannot change it.

On another note, the phone won't detect my ps3 headset (bluetooth 2.0), no one else seems to have this problem. <--fixed, wasn't doing pairing mode properly

Thanks for the help
    Opera Mini needs to invoke the BB's browser to download directly to the phone. To fix this problem, you will need to install a browser like NOL (Nextel Online Browser) that usually comes with the 7100i from Nextel. The Opera Browser will then be able to invoke the Nextel browser and perform the download successfully.

Terry Lewis
    Owner
    TL Communications

(TL Communications is an AUTHORIZED Boost Mobile Dealer)
    05-09-10 10:02 AM
    i has just solve the same problem. thanks a lot
    05-13-10 02:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD