I installed google maps numerous times and finally got it to work. But I did some sort of reset to clear the favorite spots and it stopped working. The icon was still there, but nothing would happen when I clicked on it.

I removed it, then installed it again, but when I click on it, it freezes up. I end up having to reboot the phone to unfreeze it, but when I click on the icon again, it doesn't do anything.

I can get driving directions through the browser, but the traffic function and maps are soooooo cool.

I'm new to this, so any help is greatly appreciated.
    02-29-08 02:37 AM
    Maybe you have to delete it for good and then re-install it. Try BB maps, for me I prefer BB maps to Google maps. You get BB maps at: BlackBerry - BlackBerry Maps
    02-29-08 06:13 AM
    How do you 'delete it for good'? Is it the same as deleting the application?

I would try bbmaps, but i think i would need the bb data plan for it to work. I currently have a boost prepaid plan with web, so i need to use third party apps.
    02-29-08 11:04 AM
    well i tried bbmaps and still no go. The phone reboots automatically every time i remove the program. I even manually turned the phone off again after the automatic reboot, then installing it and rebooting the phone manually again....but still no go.

Any other ideas??
    03-01-08 02:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD