how do i find my ptt#????
    it should be in the call log app, once in phon app, click trackwheel sroll down to staus and it shud show it. but i had a problem a few times mine was showin up 0*0*0. if thats the case then all i did was 2wayed someone. they hit me back. then i did a hard reset(pull the battery out while phone is on), when my phone booted back up it was there.
    09-27-09 03:49 PM
    i have the 7100i on boost and is thinking of getting the 8350i but it on boost
    how did you get text and internet to work on your 7100i with boost mine wont work help please my number is 919-842-7598 thanks
    11-12-09 04:44 PM
    my wife has a boosted 7100i and she cant seem to get any message notifications....it just vibes, nothing comes on the screeen like it would if you had a missed call. anyone know whats up?
    12-11-09 04:05 PM
    For anyone who is interested, I have an 7100i in mint condition available. It's been sitting around in my drawer since my Nextel days a LONG time ago. It may need a SIM chip but I'm not positive. Like I said, it is in excellent condition. I do remember liking this BB though. As I recall, I never had any problems with it. Technology was simpler then I guess.
    do you still have the fone for sale
    12-22-09 05:09 PM
    I just gt the 7100i boostberry. i like it so far but was wandering how to get new ring tones, how to change mp3 to wmv and how to get that on the phone. And also where and how to get apps.
    12-25-09 06:46 PM
    i got a 7100i but cannot send or receive messages,what do i have to do to retrieve this service from Boost
    12-26-09 09:33 PM
    It may have an IT policy, which would prevent the sending of text messages. Many posts regarding how to fix this on the forums.
    12-27-09 04:44 PM
    I recently got a Nextel 7100i on Boost and I like it but I'd love to have a 8530i. I just can't find one at the right price. I've been stalking Ebay and being a newbie I can post in the marketplace but just to let you know I'm looking to buy one.
    01-16-10 07:32 AM
    I had just got a 7100i, I am totally new to the whole BB scene, I didnt even know that it was an old phone, What 2006? or 2007?.... But got it 4 58.00 of ebay ready 4 boost, Made the mistake of taking out the battery,lol.
    Lost everything. But I wanted my sim card in it as I already had the 50.00 amonth unlimited plan.
    The guy i got the phone from was MORE than helpful, and I also found some other service books, looked at them and seen some were differebt, so I got MagicBerry and combined the files. And what the guy who sold me the phone neglected to tell me was I needed the operating system 4 the 7100i on my computer!!!!
    After that Man I can text, send pics, email from yahoo. Still havent figured out gmail, but I will,lol I dont give up.
    The phone may be old with no camera, Ill upgrade in due time, but I love how crisp and bright the screen is 4 this phone, its incredible!!!! Anyway My first post 9 to go probably could have made 5 out of this one, BUT I LOVE THIS PHONE even if its alittle outdated!!!!!
    Odin14~
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

01-18-10 08:43 AM
    I just got a 7100i and its fully internet and text capable using the boost 50.00 a month unlimited plan. It might be alittle outdated, but the screen resolution showing web pages and pics is unbeatable. Its so bright and clean, and colorful I love it...

OPPS, sorry i posted again, When i looked it didnt show my post and now, its there, The help im asking for still counts thought,lol if anyone knows how I can get it to stop wanting to use the BB browser when I download Gmail app it wants to open it in the BB browser, when I dl it in Opera??? Any suggestions??

Last edited by odin14; 01-18-10 at 11:36 AM.
    01-18-10 11:34 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD