Although there are a thousand BB1700i Threads, Posts, How-to's, Videos, and Programs to get this god damn thing to fully utilize Boost Mobile, and I have followed them to the T, I am not having any luck. So...

If you have a 1700i and you have had to go through a lengthy process to get what you pay $50 a month for, I need your help doing the same. I have 4.1.0.376 on the BB and my WinXP system is fully capable of anything I need to do on it's part.

Do not redirect me to another thread or post, as nothing I have found on the internet or CB is of any significant contribution to my particular problem. If you live in Minnesota, I can reward you. Otherwise, this is my plea to the patience and selfless nature that our generation has so eagerly cast aside.

------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 11/2/2010, 13:03:43
    Machine name: DELLBOX
    Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp.080413-2111)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
    System Model: Dimension 8400
    BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A09
    Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.40GHz
    Memory: 3070MB RAM
    Page File: 474MB used, 4481MB available

I have many service books and .ipd files on my computer I have collected around the internet, but none of them will re-establish MMS capability, although voice features (call in/out) work fine. I could give less of a **** about email, but texting on this phone would be the absolute minimum I will be satisfied with.

Not to sound like a needy *****.

I have Crackutil, The latest Desktop Manager, And the latest OS for the 7100i.

PLEASE HELP.
    11-15-10 07:13 PM
    I hope the TLCompany guy is reading this, and has found a suitable MMS walkthrough.
    11-16-10 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD