another ebay BB...I thought that I could access video files and watch etc but I dont see any type of media player on the phone, Im also having a few issues with my wife's phone, I have the data plan for both phones, she likes to text and I use mine for my biz but she has no option for SMS or MMS when I bring up a name to call or text.
    Ma ne that I need to take these phones in but Id like to avoid it if anyone can help.
    Thanks guy!!!
    08-09-08 01:19 PM
    I also have the 7100i, and we also use the same carrier. Now on the issuse with the sms and mms, that would be in your address book. When you go in to make a call, scroll down the list, and you will see the mms option. There is no sms option. The mms is the only way to text, unless you use BB messenger. I also have AIM and Yahoo Messengers.

As for the option of watching videos on there, I am not sure if you can. There could possibly be a program for that, but I am not sure. I hope this helps, if my input doesn't, I am sure someone with more knowledge of it will come along. Good luck.
    08-09-08 08:43 PM
    You can forget about vids. I had a 7100i before I got an 8830 with Verizon and bought a new Curve 2 months later at full price. I'm about to tell you something that you may not want to hear. You'll probably have to upgrade the phones. I left Nextel for that reason because I was stuck with a 7100i for I don't know how long and they weren't getting anything new.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-08 05:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD