CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Update Apps all at Once

One feature I would really like to see RIM implement in a future OS update is the ability to update all your apps at once. Right now I have to select each app that needs updating individually and then click "yes" to allow it to update. It would be awesome if I could just hit "update all" and the phone would automatically update all my apps that have new versions waiting.

Just an idea.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Some people do not update all of their apps, especially when some apps drop certain functionality, or the like. However it would be nice to have the option, maybe to select multiple updates at once.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    What's that?

Or just update your apps as those updates become available. It's not like developers plan when they put updates out so users get them all at once...

That's what I do at least, I hate seeing those notifications for an app update from AppWorld.
    CrackBerry User

I would love this option also... Today I looked and had 6 new updates, wish there was an option to update all at the same time. Hopefully they can add this to Blackberry App World
    Last edited by buzzon; 04-30-2012 at 03:16 PM.