- CrackBerry Newbie
- 4 Posts
I'm receiving "uncaught exception: java.lang.error" on every reboot of my BlackBerry Bold 9900 with OS 7.1 bundle 2061 (v22.214.171.1244) since upgrade of Twitter app to 126.96.36.199
The error remains using the upgraded Twitter version 188.8.131.52
After I receive this error the Twitter app is working as standalone application, but integration into the Social Feeds app is no longer available. To get integrated again, I have to uninstall Twitter, reboot and re-install Twitter again. On next reboot this annoying procedure starts again.
Some questions: what is the meaning of java.lang.error, could this be related to my OS language settings? anybody else knows how to solve this issue?
- 02-16-2013, 11:01 PM #3
Re: Twitter 4.0.0.x
I have the same error and have been looking for a solution as well. I think I get it from installing some app as well. The first suggestion I saw in other threads would be to open up the logs to see where it went wrong.Using my 9650 (B@stard - Ascot) until the wheels fall off.
- By blackberryfreeware in forum IntroductionsReplies: 52Last Post: 01-01-2010, 11:32 PM
- By pinkdaisy226 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-25-2009, 02:16 PM
- By pinkdaisy226 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 27Last Post: 02-02-2009, 05:42 PM
- By tritan in forum Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:08 PM
- By mrs.d in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 111Last Post: 04-20-2008, 11:17 PM