Questions about browser in OS 7.1
I have a couple of questions about the browser.
There is a website that I access which offers an option to save the username and password. Even if I check the box, the info is not remembered. Does anyone know if there are any settings that control this behaviour?
Is there a way to open two tabs in the browser with separate context? I have two yahoo mail accounts that I monitor and I can't do that without logging out and back in again. I can achieve the same thing using IE with a InPrivate window. Is there a way to accomplish the same thing on a blackberry?Samsung Galaxy S5
- 03-26-13, 01:22 PM #2
You can try a third-party browser (Opera Mini). Quite good and fast. Compresses data so that you save on data. I believe there are options for passwords etc. Take a look. If you dont like it, you can always delete it.
- By turqrazor in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-11, 05:23 PM
- By pearlyrob in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-08, 05:38 PM
- By inthearmsofsl33p in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 05-14-08, 02:58 PM
- By HeavyComponent in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 15Last Post: 03-17-08, 02:14 PM
- By tjk in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-07, 06:32 AM