- 02-02-13, 10:03 AM #3
Neither one. Thorsten said in an interview he will not be taking away OS7 or low end devices from certain markets any time soon (read 1 year) because the current devices in the portfolio meet the target. The best we can look for is maintenance updates now because the company however has moved on as well.
- 02-02-13, 11:38 AM #4
I do rather doubt there will be much in the way of new apps as the development process is exactly 100% different from BBOS compared to BB10. Still, I suppose it's only in my world of usage but I feel everything one could actually 'need' is already here and available.
- 02-04-13, 03:36 AM #7
Yeah. There will be continued support. For how long is unknown. But I did believe there will be maybe a device for emerging markets. Idk but it will for a bit be supported
- By Tylerd in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 27Last Post: 02-10-08, 11:32 PM
- By tdgossett in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 15Last Post: 02-06-08, 09:34 PM
- By Floridacrackerberry in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-07, 11:34 PM
- By rockstroh in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 5Last Post: 10-01-07, 05:02 PM
- By jensenindy in forum Mac UsersReplies: 5Last Post: 09-18-07, 01:28 PM