How much does a BlackBerry compress data?
It is a well known fact that you will use significantly less data on a BlackBerry than any other device. On my Torch 9850 I use on average about 750MB but when I had my Droid Razr, I used probably close to 4GB. I am just curious how much DataSmart (or whatever it is) compresses the data. A ratio, percentage, or something. If anyone has an answer, let me know! haha.
- By Nasir Jones in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 10Last Post: 09-22-2011, 07:52 PM
- By miguel_loves_jesus in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 778Last Post: 07-30-2011, 03:40 PM
- By RealRadRIMExpert in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2010, 12:23 PM
- By thymaster in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 05-01-2010, 02:54 PM
- By CGI in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 10-25-2009, 12:16 PM