- CrackBerry Newbie
- 9 Posts
How to conduct a battery pull?? I'm new to Blackberry.
I know that you have to pull the battery out, but does the phone need to be on of off when pulling it out? Also, do you lose any information (Texts,songs,etc.) when you do a battery pull??
My Bold 9790 is lagging a little when I swipe through photos and scroll through my music list and I was wondering if a battery pull will do the trick. I just got the phone 4 days ago.
- 02-09-13, 12:39 PM #5
There's actually An easier way to reset any BB with a keyboard: hold down the left 'Alt' key, and with your right fingers press the right Shift and 'del' keys. After a few seconds the phone will reset.“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”
- By _Zodiac_ in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 10Last Post: 09-25-12, 11:51 PM
- By granferg30 in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 35Last Post: 04-07-10, 07:19 PM
- By granferg30 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 16Last Post: 11-22-09, 08:06 PM
- By notjamal in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 15Last Post: 07-10-09, 06:39 AM
- By crazybrew609 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 01-11-09, 06:24 PM