Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default [help] jpg.rem

dear blackberry user, this is my first time post. sorry if had anything wrong
    i'm totally stuck in here, i've search everywhere for few days back but still i don't have any answer for this.
    i already try:
    1.) copy jpg.rem files to new folder in jpg.rem files folder it self but it says error decrypt header, so this one is fail
    2,) then i try to copy jpg.rem files to my device memory, but it said the same, error decrypt header. this one fails too.
    3.) i try to email the jpg.rem files to my email, but it appear red "X" on my blackberry that said cannot read attachment or something like that.
    4.) i've download EPPB software to decrypt my sd card, but it has error code -4.
    5.) i try to rename it too actually, but same notification shown, error decrypt header.
    now i'm totally stuck, the reason i want to decrypt thousands of my picture is because i had my wedding pictures in there, my daughter bornday pictures in there and lot of my travelling pictures in there. So, please if someone knew how to decrypt this silly .rem files, please tell me by my email or here. i don't mind to pay you because i was so desperate in here.
    thank you so much
    CrackBerry User

Default [help] jpg.rem

I will be back because I used to have this problem and I was able to solve it. Let me find a solution for you!

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Quote Originally Posted by hurricanejoz View Post
    I will be back because I used to have this problem and I was able to solve it. Let me find a solution for you!

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 using Tapatalk
    Thank you so much. I apprciate it. I can't wait to solve it.