- 01-14-2013, 03:19 PM #2
Taking a sneak picture of that hot girl across the street? ;-)
No - I don't think this can be done.------------------------------------
I like how BlackBerry 10 is evolving, but when are they going to fix BlackBerry Link for Mac?
The fact that it doesn't reliably do what it's supposed to do ... most of the time ... is utterly appalling. The only consistency is the "Music not copied to Z10 message"
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-14-2013, 04:25 PM #5
- 337 Posts
Disable Camera Sound?
+1 for ShutUp Camera. Works perfect and like a previous poster said it uses the native camera. here's a link to it.
BTW I compared the photos to the ones captured with my iphone3GS. IT seems iPhone takes better picture and it only has a puny 2MP camera compared to 9900 5MP. So Why is that? Maybe it uses a better sensor or higher ISO sensitivity? BB picture look more dark and full of noise, on low light environments.
Also i read BB doesn't have Autofocus. Is AF a Hardware or software issue? Meaning maybe the default camera program doesn't offer Autofocus but a third party could?
- 01-15-2013, 08:02 AM #8
- By johnnyrevolution in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 25Last Post: 07-21-2009, 11:25 PM
- By johnnyrevolution in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 19Last Post: 07-20-2009, 01:49 PM
- By aaroncooke in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 15Last Post: 06-26-2009, 11:18 AM
- By spectator52 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2008, 02:39 PM
- By mahal. in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 07-18-2007, 06:34 PM