- 01-14-2013, 03:19 PM #2
Taking a sneak picture of that hot girl across the street? ;-)
No - I don't think this can be done.------------------------------------
Sometimes I wonder if the Styx song, "Too Much Time On My Hands" was a secret foretelling of the tendency to armchair CEO in discussion forums?
"Now, I'm a jet fuel genius I can solve the world's problems without even trying
I have dozens of friends and the fun never ends
That is, as long as I'm buying
Is it any wonder I'm not the president ...?"
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-14-2013, 04:25 PM #5
- 328 Posts
Disable Camera Sound?
+1 for ShutUp Camera. Works perfect and like a previous poster said it uses the native camera. here's a link to it.
BTW I compared the photos to the ones captured with my iphone3GS. IT seems iPhone takes better picture and it only has a puny 2MP camera compared to 9900 5MP. So Why is that? Maybe it uses a better sensor or higher ISO sensitivity? BB picture look more dark and full of noise, on low light environments.
Also i read BB doesn't have Autofocus. Is AF a Hardware or software issue? Meaning maybe the default camera program doesn't offer Autofocus but a third party could?
- 01-15-2013, 08:02 AM #8
- By johnnyrevolution in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 25Last Post: 07-21-2009, 11:25 PM
- By johnnyrevolution in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 19Last Post: 07-20-2009, 01:49 PM
- By aaroncooke in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 15Last Post: 06-26-2009, 11:18 AM
- By spectator52 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2008, 02:39 PM
- By mahal. in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 07-18-2007, 06:34 PM