- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Command Line to Control Handheld from a PC
I'm using Pocket Controller Pro For Blackberry (from SOTI) so that I can control my Blackberry from the pc. I'm gonna test this remotely too, and this software also gives me a command line (terminal) to interact with it.
The thing is it provides me very few commands "out of the box", but I've been testing this for a while and there are unlisted commands too. If I type "browser" (without the quotation marks) in the command line, it will open the browser in the handheld (which is connected via usb). The same way "messages" opens up your email box and "calendar" opens up the calendar.
I need to know if anyone knows a list of commands that I can use via command line to interact with the handheld.
Note: I know this should be a list of commands provided (or known) by RIM, I just can't find it anywhere.
I already tried googling for it, looked in forums, twitter to @BlackBerryHelp, and nothing now. Any ideas? As anyone already tried this?
Many thanks for your help.
- By drfever in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 5Last Post: 09-01-14, 09:12 PM
- By MB64 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 30Last Post: 05-20-14, 12:21 PM
- By Cristyluv in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 4Last Post: 05-09-14, 04:50 PM
- By ericchew2u in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 05-07-14, 03:42 AM
- By CrackBerry News in forum CrackBerry.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-14, 11:40 AM