The cause of the YouTube outage on OS 7.1 / 7 devices...
Even big companies like Google make stupid little coding error mistakes...
Someone pointed out that when you hovered over the play button the cursor never changed. Having done some digging it looks like the source code of the youtube site was modified to correct the issue.
So basically, Google pushed out a code change to address another thing, accidentally broke the player button. Google fixed it. Easy fix once the problem was discovered and problem found.
Let's hope it doesn't happen again!
- 02-19-13, 06:14 PM #2BlackBerry 10- The most disruptive innovation in mobile technology since the BlackBerry Smartphone
- By bats84 in forum BBM MusicReplies: 30Last Post: 10-11-12, 09:53 AM
- By Kenny25 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 03-13-10, 01:41 AM
- By mike BB in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 10Last Post: 03-10-10, 08:18 PM
- By mike BB in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 5Last Post: 02-18-10, 10:16 PM
- By bossmike in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-09, 10:33 PM