Camera flash problem
I've had this problem for a while and with each leaked OS installed, it never fixed it. The camera flash works, but isn't functioning how it use to. On top of that, the flashlight app I bought doesn't work now either and I'm guessing the problems are related to one another.
The top image was taken with an iPhone 4. The middle image was taken with a Bold 9900. The bottom image was taken with my Torch 9860.
I just did a security wipe and my phone is back to factory settings. I tested out the camera with flash and it did the same thing. I even tried the video camera function and enabled the video light. When I start to record, the video light does not turn on. So, I'm not sure what seems to be causing the problem. It's not hardware related, but even after performing a security wipe, it doesn't seem to be software related.
Thanks for the reply. I currently don't have the app installed. I did a security wipe and tested out the camera flash and it exhibited the same problem. The video light didn't turn on either when I used the video camera function. I'm not sure what is causing the flash to act so weirdly.
- By Milenkoski in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 9Last Post: 01-09-2011, 05:46 PM
- By Milenkoski in forum BlackBerry 6Replies: 11Last Post: 11-08-2010, 11:04 PM
- By butters_go in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2010, 10:42 AM
- By otrevino in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2009, 09:29 AM
- By vrip7490 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2008, 06:52 PM