Browser bookmark backup and restore?
Im trying to backup and restore my browser bookmarks. I have searched on Crackberry and cant seem to find an answer.
I check the option in selective backup but when I go to restore the browser bookmark option is dimmed. At the bottom of the screen it states "Dimmed entries are read-only data types and cannot be restored"
Why does the DM allow me to select browser bookmarks to backup but wont let me restore them?
what am I missing? does anyone know how to backup browser book marks and more importantly restore them?
Problem is I'm trying to remove BES as we dumped our current bes and switched to Google servers. So now I have to find a way to removed be's from my phone (I think I can do this with bbsak ) or wipe my phone and start clean. But I need my bookmarks.
- 02-05-13, 12:48 PM #6
That is a bugaboo. You do need to do a selective backup. The admin should be able to provide you with a backup you can selectively restore from.
The IT policy itself is pretty easy. Open desktop, click the ? top right, choose factory reset. But get that backup from the admin first
- By cielodome in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 0Last Post: 02-19-12, 06:20 AM
- By Guarddog in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-14-11, 01:21 PM
- By stet in forum BlackBerry 6Replies: 0Last Post: 02-16-11, 12:40 PM
- By Voxthaen in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-08, 01:54 PM
- By Laurlaur576 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 04-12-08, 11:22 AM