Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By acrogenesis
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Encryption

I have the BB Bold 9900 with AT&T, and when I attempt to use Mobile Hotspot with encryption (a password) it won't let the Ipad connect, but if I do it with no password, it will connect. Anybody else experienced this??

Thanks
  2. BGK
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by iz_26 View Post
    I have the BB Bold 9900 with AT&T, and when I attempt to use Mobile Hotspot with encryption (a password) it won't let the Ipad connect, but if I do it with no password, it will connect. Anybody else experienced this??

Thanks
    Hi I would maybe ask the moderator to move your request for help to the discussion forums for Blackberry 9900/9930. You'll get far more exposure there and a better chance of help.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Quote Originally Posted by BGK View Post
    Hi I would maybe ask the moderator to move your request for help to the discussion forums for Blackberry 9900/9930. You'll get far more exposure there and a better chance of help.
    Cool I'll try that. Thanks for the tip.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Mine is doing the same thing with either WPA/WPA2 but it does seem to work if you use a WEP key.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    282ed6fe

i'm having this problem to with my 9900 and ipad mini
    Unlock your BlackBerry INSTANTLY at Fixaberry.mx use COUPON "crackberry" and unlock any BlackBerry for $4.95
    Z10 Unlock Any Network - Not Found codes. Only at Fixaberry.mx