Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Question What is the best app for blocking unwanted SMS and calls from private numbers?

Hi everybody,

I'm still rocking the Torch 9800, which still uses BB OS 6.0.0.756, and I was wondering what is the best app out there for blocking unwanted SMS and also block calls from private numbers (phone numbers hidden)?

It doesn't have to be a free app, or a paid app, I just wanted a reliable app to block these annoying SMS and private calls. They're starting to get my nerves on the edge, especially when I'm expecting for important calls or texts.

It would be even better if the app is compatible with the BB OS 7, or BB OS 10.
    CrackBerry User

I had good luck blocking private phone calls with Call Blocker when I was using OS 7. I never had use/reason to block SMS but don't believe it manages text. Phone Warrior (which blocks text and calls) may be a viable option for you.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

I did try Phone Warrior, but it's draining the battery too fast. I was always wondering what's the difference between paid version and free version?

Have you tried Phone Warrior too? If you have, how is it compared to Call Bloker app?
    CrackBerry User

I've not actually used Phone Warrior. It's downloaded to my 9850 but activated the Z30 before ever having opportunity to see how well it works.