Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Questions Regarding OS6

I honestly think a moderator needs to sticky a thread with a title similar to "Before you ask any questions regarding OS6 look here."

I dont normally post in this forum, mostly just lurk around reading rumors and downloading OS updates, but the amount of people who are too lazy to do a quick search on their phone before asking questions is getting ridiculous.

Will my phone work with OS6? No one knows.
    When will it be released? No one knows
    Where are the OS6 Themes? In the theme section.

If you want to know OS6 rumors about a specific device then do a CB search or a Google search folks.. It works wonders.
    Last edited by nicknations; 07-21-2010 at 10:56 AM.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,039 Global Posts
    PIN
    CH Harmonics ♬

Personally, I don't think the people who can't figure out how to use a forum deserve special treatment. If the mods make that thread, the people who don't bother looking for answers before they post, won't bother to check that thread either. I say let them post and get flamed and they learn their lesson.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    safety, rolling, clothes, hair, bowling, bobby?

^ Agreed. My thoughts exactly, if they're too lazy to search they're too lazy to read a sticky thread.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    PIN
    Waiting On Yours

I believe that's the problem. They DON'T know how to do a search which is unfathomable in this day & age.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com