CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Ok guys, I really need your help!!

Now I'm getting really frustrated. I have a 9780 and I'm trying to upgrade my OS. I've never had any issues but it seems all of a sudden, it won't work. Installed the OS, deleted Vendor.XML file, plug into computer and start DM. Now when i try to run the update it says "There was an error updating your software. One or more modules could not be resolved". I've never had this issue with any of my other BB's. Please help! I'm running version 6.0.0.43 of DM
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,528 Global Posts
    PIN
    T of Strongbow, please.

Try using loader.exe instead of DM. Where exactly in the process does this error occur?
    Member# 4563
    Be a CrackBerry Commando!
    SEARCH AND ENJOY! LMGTFY
    Forum Rules and Policies - Posting Guidelines
    :: BlackBerry FAQ
    ALT + left cap = NUMLOCK : ALT + right cap = CAPSLOCK
    Follow me on Twitter. I triple-dog-dare ya!
    Thanked by:
    adamhusband (12-07-2010) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    288082A8

Use loader.exe you can find it in program files-common files- research in motion-apploader and click loader run it from there should work like a charm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanked by:
    adamhusband (12-07-2010) 
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    321E9A82

Just loaded 6.0.0.222 finally! I was having issues on getting it to LOAD on Desktop Manager 6 and didn't have the file in the drop down list also. You have to find the App Loader.exe and that will start the app loader like it used to in Desktop Manager 5.Hope this helps someone.
    HTC EVO 4g
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    321E9A82

So i uploaded .222 last night and everything is fine. 1 little glitch was that Sprintnav wasn't working but that was an easy fix. I just deleted it from Desktop Manager and clicked on it on my phone and downloaded it again. So far so good no bugs other than that. I'll play with it a couple of days and see what happens for anyone who is interested.
    HTC EVO 4g
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

Tried it using Loader.exe and it worked! Thanks guys, appreciate the help. But I still don't know why it wouldn't work on DM...