- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Need help installing an OS on my blackberry 9300
I have a blackberry 9300 and want to install an OS from a different carrier. I followed the steps in this video:
It is bassicly to wipe your bb with BBSAK and then install the OS then install the OS on the bb. The only problem is that this is not working for
me I have read many online articles on how to do this, but none of them work for me...
My problem comes in here:
When I have installed the blackberry OS on my computer, and want to load it onto my blackberry using BBSAK - there is no OS in the
drop down menu...
I have reinstalled it multiple times but yet no results...
Can some one please help me with this problem.
- 11-30-2013, 07:48 AM #2
When you install the OS to your computer, you have to double click the OS and really INSTALL it. That places it in a directory. Then when you use BBSAK, you navigate to that directory or folder to find the OS to install on your phone. Have you tried that?I'll Always Be Ramblin' in Rehab: Where the real Bold addicts are!
OS 10.2.1.2141 on VZW-HTTR forever
Need Sideloading Help? http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ur-z10-821005/
Need help using the CB10 App? http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-h...10-app-872463/
- By asvab7 in forum AT&TReplies: 56Last Post: 02-10-2014, 12:08 PM
- By Chango_BB in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 41Last Post: 12-08-2013, 02:19 AM
- By TylerJNelson32 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2013, 07:52 AM
- By zhulk in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2013, 07:46 AM
- By rajarizal in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2013, 07:20 AM