Native Browser can't find internet over cellular?
Any ideas why the native browser on my 9650 says, "Unable to connect to the internet..." whenever I try to load a page through Verizon's cellular network? It works fine over WiFi.
Oddly, Opera works fine, even over the cellular network. It's only the combination of Native Browser going over the cellular network that fails.
Everything else comes through just fine too, BBM, emails, etc.
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-01-12, 11:47 AM #2
- 125 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
because blackberry's native browser is not designed to work on simple cellular network. either iot works on wifi or you have to start blackberry services on your handheld by calling your servioce provider and choosing any best suited plan for you. any applicant which is developed by research in motion wont work on simple cellular network. like browser, bbm, facebook, twitter, blackberry protect.
- By rushslash in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 12-23-11, 01:46 PM
- By rushslash in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-11, 03:23 AM
- By ThizzFacee in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 3Last Post: 07-21-08, 10:31 PM
- By t8rchp in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-08, 11:10 PM
- By CNJourdan in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-08, 01:00 AM