- CrackBerry User
- 45 Posts
mobile data usage tracking
Is there a way to follow the amount of mobile data used (internet over cellular, not phone/sms usage), reset the counters each month and/or possibly prevent going over a programmable limit?
I'd have preferred a way to be able to block internet use over the cellular network, but apparently that's not been foreseen in OS 6 (or on the Torch 9800) ...
- 04-17-2013, 05:41 PM #2No such thing as too many backups. Remember that.
-= Back in Black =-
Sorry I left you for 3 months.........
- 05-17-2013, 04:17 PM #4
The same issue! Some apps ignore BIS and abuse direct mobile internet, which costs extra money for me.
I wonder how to investigate and fix such attempts.
I already found a workaround by turning non BIS internet services off at the telecom provided side, but this is a rude approach and I would prefer to configure my BB instead of limiting the services for any application.
I don't mind to allow some certain apps to use internet, but need to understand and see which and when does it
Last edited by shkaff; 05-17-2013 at 04:19 PM. Reason: typos
- By cvzyl in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-02-2013, 10:03 AM
- By TCinBraintree in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 53Last Post: 03-27-2013, 02:51 AM
- By dew066 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2012, 11:30 AM
- By anjenica in forum RogersReplies: 4Last Post: 03-18-2010, 09:38 AM
- By The Gift in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2010, 08:19 AM