How do i change from enterprise software
I have just bought a blackberry that runs enterprise software but I have no intention of using it for business and consequently can't set up my e-mail or restore my BBM contacts ... how can i solve this?
- 11-14-2011, 06:31 PM #2
1. Check to see if the device has an IT Policy and remove it. Remove an I.T. Policy from a BlackBerry...
2. Make sure that you have an active BLACKBERRY Data Plan (BIS) from your service provider. You will not get the Personal Email Setup option without it.
I've just followed the steps to remove the IT policy but it hasnt worked and I am simply trying to change BlackBerries so I have a BIS plan. I did the security wipe and when i look at my IT policy on the phone it says no services but I still can't set up personal e-mails etc.
its the 9300 and i bought it off Amazon. I'm not sure what that means :s. I've spoken to the seller and he says he didn't use it for business but he's going to contact his IT administrator and see if he can delete the enterprise account? I doubt that will work though because the device isn't connected to any servers. I removed it IT policy and have tried a different OS.
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-17-2011, 04:48 AM #11
- 105 Posts
Download the latest version of BlackBerry Desktop Manager and then have a look at this link...
KB27243-Desktop Software Support Tool in BlackBerry Desktop Software 6.1 0 1804157903
Basically once the Desktop Manager is installed connect the BlackBerry to it, you will see a question mark at the top right hand corner of the screen, click on that, then click on Support Resources, then Support Tools, this will open up a new window then click on Reset to Factory settings, hopefully this will do the trick.
- 11-17-2011, 05:18 AM #12
The link listed earlier may not completely remove the IT Policy. This link will certainly do it if you follow the instructions http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/remo...y-phone-81401/
You will need to do these extra steps to make CrackUtil run under Windows 7
I run Windows 7 x64 on all my PCs and I found that CrackUtil would not run after installation until I did this.
- Install as normal.
- Open up the root folder of C:\ in Computer
- Open up a second window pointing to C:\Program FIles x86.
- Drag (Move) the CrackUtil folder from Program FIles to C:\
- Open C:\CrackUtil and right click on javaloader.exe.
- Select Properties and then Compatability.
- Set to run as administrator
- Repeat this with CrackUtil.exe.I used to be indecisive now, I'm not so sure.