Gmail and "Single Messages" view style bug?
The Inbox for my gmail account always groups messages by subject, even when Single Messages is set as the Display Style. Is this a known bug? Or is it just me?
I realize the Messages application always shows single messages, but I'd like my specific Inbox for gmail to do so as well.
- CrackBerry Addict
12-05-12, 12:04 PM #2
- 911 Posts
My brother showed me the same issue on his 9700 yesterday with Gmail. Also his universal inbox seems to have disappeared. Any advice I can give him would be gratefully received.Z10 OS 10.3.1.038 (STL 100-2)
Mrs Pilchard has a Passport
Playbook (best not talk about that one)
For me, that does limit the lines to 1 or 2 properly, but the Inbox still shows items groups by subject It just totally ignores my Display Style setting and displays by subject regardless.
- By napsterista in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 11-01-09, 09:44 PM
- By srg1226 in forum BlackBerry Storm 9530/9500 ThemesReplies: 17Last Post: 02-16-09, 07:26 PM
- By spunkin82 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 10-02-08, 03:05 PM
- By linroha in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-13-08, 08:42 PM
- By stelarjess in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 12-25-07, 04:12 PM