Gmail and "Single Messages" view style bug?
The Inbox for my gmail account always groups messages by subject, even when Single Messages is set as the Display Style. Is this a known bug? Or is it just me?
I realize the Messages application always shows single messages, but I'd like my specific Inbox for gmail to do so as well.
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-05-2012, 11:04 AM #2
- 370 Posts
My brother showed me the same issue on his 9700 yesterday with Gmail. Also his universal inbox seems to have disappeared. Any advice I can give him would be gratefully received.9900 OS 126.96.36.1994 Official O2
Wannabe Z10 owner (O2 contract ends October)
For me, that does limit the lines to 1 or 2 properly, but the Inbox still shows items groups by subject It just totally ignores my Display Style setting and displays by subject regardless.
- By napsterista in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2009, 08:44 PM
- By srg1226 in forum BlackBerry Storm 9530/9500 ThemesReplies: 17Last Post: 02-16-2009, 06:26 PM
- By spunkin82 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 10-02-2008, 02:05 PM
- By linroha in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-13-2008, 07:42 PM
- By stelarjess in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 12-25-2007, 03:12 PM