- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Hi everyone. can someone help out with a solution to a most frequent bb error - " error downloading module"? lately this problem has been frequently launched by quite a lot of bb users but , unfortunately, with far too few answer to the problem. how i look forward to see ia time when someone comes up with a solution to this global menace! i kindly appeal to RIM to work hard on resolving this debilitating issue. waiting patiently.
- 05-02-13, 11:53 AM #2
Although I too had that issue when using a device running OS5 or OS6 (especially when trying a new hybrid) I don't think BBRY (RIM) is going to put a lot of effort into some of the legacy operating systems. Their focus is clearly on BB10. That doesn't mean they are working on them, just not as much as some people would like.
- By chmb1 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-09, 12:03 PM
- By angull in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-09, 09:07 AM
- By johny bravo in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-31-09, 02:06 PM
- By greyv in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-08, 07:26 PM
- By MYaeger in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-08, 12:30 AM