COD wanted , no not the fish but .......
Hi guys ,
I am looking for the .668 COD's for these three files if anyone has them to email to me as i cannot find a way of breaking into the files i have on my pc , I think i can then fix the problem between my bb and car bluetooth .
1, BTFile TransferApp
3, bt map
many thanks in advance
i found a fourth cod that i also needed to replace .
ive managed to find and replace all four cod's but still no joy in syncing to car , am i missing a file somewhere , do i need to replace more ?
these are the ones i have changed so far
net_rim_bb_bluetooth 220.127.116.113 changed to .668
net_rim_bb_bluetoothfile 18.104.22.1683 changed to .668
net_rim_bb_bluetoothfiletransfer 22.214.171.1243 changed to .668
net_rim_bb_bt map 126.96.36.1993 changed to .668
come on guys help me out here you may just help others too !!!!
- 11-21-12, 12:12 PM #3
1. Instead of net_rim_bb_bluetooth, I have net_rim_bluetooth, and instead of net_rim_bb_bt map I have net_rim_bt map. Also, instead of net_rim_bb_bluetoothfile, I have a net_rim_bb_BTFileTransferApp (same file?)
2. I also have a net_rim_bb_sendusingbluetoothapp, but it probably has nothing to do with your issue.
thankyou for replying , i have just realised my typo , i indeed have the same files , no bb , for the two you mention .
and i also have , (just found) the sendusingbluetoothapp file .
I might just do a wipe and reinstall .723 as it is much better on my battery and seems a little faster too
- By sedano06 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 7Last Post: 10-16-09, 10:15 AM
- By ArthurJguy in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-09, 09:43 PM
- By newkirk02 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 6Last Post: 03-24-09, 09:03 PM
- By lcomp1989 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 10Last Post: 01-30-09, 08:31 AM
- By Romeo III in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 14Last Post: 11-14-08, 12:44 AM