- CrackBerry Newbie
- 6 Posts
BlackBerry Messenger and BlackBerry Premium Services
I'm quite confused on this one and some of my googling has not yielded me a answer that's fully clear on this.
I recently got a Blackberry Bold 9700 from a friend to which I unlocked so I could use my own SIM card in it on my network, However I have been kind of confused as to BlackBerry Messenger.
Do I have to have some sort of "bolt on" or "additional" service plan of some sort to access and use BBM? as I cannot get it to work, I have done battery pulls, full device wipes and rebuilds and tried v5, v6 and v7 of BBM but the best I could get was on 5 where it appeared to let me in but nothing was sent or received at all v7 just got stuck at "Setting up BBM"
If it is a case I would have to pay to access this feature its something I will just skip on, I have read already I can fully remove it from my phone with BB Boss if this turns out to be the case.
Thanks in advance
- By BBPirate in forum T-MobileReplies: 7Last Post: 06-10-2009, 08:52 AM
- By sdlphotography07 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 26Last Post: 07-22-2008, 12:22 PM
- By numerouno in forum T-MobileReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2008, 09:42 PM
- By hst in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2008, 10:36 AM
- By naviwilliams in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 01-30-2008, 05:08 PM