Hey guys,
    I just got my Data Plan yesterday and when rebooted my BB Blackberry Maps icon just appeared on the Home Screen and I was excited and everything, but later I tried to use it and it recognized where I am standing but when try to get directions to anywhere it says "Failed to get a route" though it got through all the screens of "Calculating..." and such.

I tried to download the Google app for BB and then go to Maps tab and download their maps app but I got this screen:

Is this normal for OS6 or something?
    I am with Orange IL (in Israel) with 6.0.0.461 build of OS.

Please help :)

Thanks in advance
    03-11-11 04:21 AM
    Why would you even bother with BB maps? Use Google maps you'll be much happier.
    03-11-11 07:28 AM
    Why would you even bother with BB maps? Use Google maps you'll be much happier.
    That's why I posted that picture dude, I cannot download Google Maps for some reason, that's my problem!
    03-11-11 07:42 AM
    That's why I posted that picture dude, I cannot download Google Maps for some reason, that's my problem!
    Clear the browser cache and everything else and close the browser, open it and reload the page. It could just be an error with google's mobile site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-11 08:57 AM
    Clear the browser cache and everything else and close the browser, open it and reload the page. It could just be an error with google's mobile site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It's okay dude I got in the website through my browser and downloaded the app from there. I don't know what was wrong.

Anyways, thanks a bunch :P
    03-13-11 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD