Z10 unlocked in USA?
It is going to be another grueling 45+ days for us in the USA to get the Z10, but I may have a solution. If someone who reads this thread has bought an unlocked Z10, can you test it on a USA carrier (att, verizon, sprint, etc). If the phone works, a lot of us will be buying our Z10's WITHOUT the wait.
- 01-30-2013, 10:10 PM #2
There's some Canadian sellers selling unlocked Z10s on eBay, however some of the networks are not compatible with US networks. Also, I would believe that it would be hard for them to test them if they don't actually bring them to the US to use the network...
- 01-30-2013, 11:42 PM #3
You could in theory but you should make sure all the frequencies match your own carrier in the US
For example Tmo USA is
HSPA+ AWS 1700/2100mhz and New (still rolling out, most major areas now. check here Sightings of T-Mobile 3G/4G/HSPA+ coverage on 1900MHz (PCS/UMTS band II) ) 1900mhz PCS service
for LTE it will be AWS 1700/2100mhz
EDIT: spellingBlackberry Bold 9900 T-Mobile USA
- By kak911 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2011, 09:56 PM
- By pgetchell in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2008, 09:15 AM
- By NintendoLinky in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2008, 03:28 AM
- By techcrazy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 22Last Post: 08-29-2008, 08:58 AM
- By cowboyjoff in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2007, 09:25 PM