Ever since I upgraded, I've been having problems synching my email. I see the notice astrix on hub that I have a new email, but it doesn't show up in email list. Data is constantly flowing. I've used 250MB in 6 days doing nothing. Any idea how to fix issue?

I've restarted my phone, tried resetting hub, changing emails from subject to conversation.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 10:19 PM
    Ever since I upgraded, I've been having problems synching my email. I see the notice astrix on hub that I have a new email, but it doesn't show up in email list. Data is constantly flowing. I've used 250MB in 6 days doing nothing. Any idea how to fix issue?

I've restarted my phone, tried resetting hub, changing emails from subject to conversation.

Posted via CB10
    Which email are you trying to sync? Sometimes you have to delete the accounts off of the phone and then re-add them. I get accounts wanting me to update my password, even though I put the right one in during set up.

These are some thoughts.
    08-23-13 11:57 PM
    Which email are you trying to sync? Sometimes you have to delete the accounts off of the phone and then re-add them. I get accounts wanting me to update my password, even though I put the right one in during set up.

These are some thoughts.
    It's my work email, going through I believe the BES10 server.
    08-24-13 10:49 AM