I'm not sure if this is a BB10 issue or a Windows issue, but it only started happening after I installed the .1925 leak. I searched the forums and did not find anything concerning this.
    I have my Z10 and PlayBook mapped as network drives on my Windows 7 PC via WiFi. I find it an easy way to access files on the devices.
    I map three drives: PlayBook, Z10(to access the device memory) and Z10_SD(to access the Z10 SD card) and have shortcuts on my desktop for each. Since I installed the 10.2.1.1925 leak on the Z10 I have been losing the connection to the two Z10 drives(the PlayBook drive stays intact). I haven't been able to narrow down the time frame yet, but at some point the connection is lost. I click on the shortcut and I get a popup that says the connection was lost and has not reestablished. If I go to the start menu and click on Computer, the two Z10 drives have red x's. Clicking the refresh button on the window does not reestablish the connection. I have to toggle the WiFi on the Z10. Then, when the Z10 gets back on the network, I can click the refresh on the window and the drives connect and all is good.
    Has anyone else run in to this? Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?
    P.S. I have googled the problem of loss of network drive connections in general and it does appear that there might be a Windows issue with a timeout, but from what I have read, the drive should reconnect on its own. I never had this problem before installing the leak, though.
    I am researching this further, but what would like the Crackberry community's input as well.
    02-05-14 04:33 PM
    The drives are mapped via CIFS, which requires a local network connection. Windows is seeing them just as it would any shared drive on another host so using just your cellular connection will never work.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 04:55 PM
    I have my Z10 and PlayBook mapped as network drives on my Windows 7 PC via WiFi.
    I use the WiFi connection, not the cellular network. When I said toggle the WiFi connection, I meant I turn it off and on again.

Posted on my Z10 via CB10
    02-05-14 05:18 PM
    Do you have the workgroup set on your Z identical to that of your PC? Windows 7 especially will often only try to connect to shares on the same workgroup. You can find it under Storage and Access >Identification on the Network

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 09:24 AM