No , if u don't like it move along.

Posted via my expensive paper weight
    Not that I don't like it... I was thinking that you should change the title for your own good cause it makes you look silly a bit.

It's up to you!

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 06:29 PM
    I think the OP is too busy making another "The sky is falling Thread" about the Z10 boot time on 10.1.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 06:31 PM
    Some people seems to be on a witch hunt to find problems with BlackBerry 10. That is a lot of attentions for such a new OS! It's some crazy time for BlackBerry, never had they had so much attention from competition.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 06:41 PM
    Ya that's what I meant. But if nothing is running shouldn't it state free memory us 1.5-2.0 gb.

No.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    05-20-13 06:45 PM
    Please if u r a BlackBerry fan girl keep your ignorant comments to yourself. I don't care what you think or how good BlackBerry was back in 1987. This thread is for a serious convo and not a nostalgic meeting.

Lol'd
    05-20-13 07:09 PM
    The simpsons

Watching how many posts u have about your expensive paperweight why not just take it back or sell it and get something else

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 09:37 PM
    Careful guys you don't want to get lumped with the raging fangirls now do you? ;-)

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 12:10 AM
    OP sorry to say but you need to go back to school or at least understand how a computer works... your problems aren't based on your phone but based on your high ignoramus fairy land expectations.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 12:16 AM

I don't like your stupidity... Yea I said it. Looking for things to complain you got 1GB of ram left... now go check your desktop,laptop or whatever else you have and you will find that you won't have all memory available unless the device is OFF.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 12:21 AM
    I'm thinking that he needs to get the original bag phone. Yes I have a z10, never had a memory problem.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 12:24 AM
    I've never understood people coming on here to ask for help yet are nasty as well. Do they think their entitled to the help as if all of us are paid to do this?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-21-13 01:30 AM
    Right now I have no apps open, I checked this by closing everything waited 30 second then I opened the setting to see and that's what I found. Surprised really, if BlackBerry is advertising 2 gb ram then they should give 3gb since 1gb is already allocated to something else leaving actual 2gb left.

Surely that is standard practice though? A PC with 8GB RAM installed will never give you 8GB to play with because Windows is such a memory hogging clutz.

Posted Using CB10 - Z10 "-2" on the Vodafone UK Network
    05-21-13 03:19 AM
    Aww David Burke did I hurt your feelings? There there uncle hiens is here to give u a rub n tug

05-21-13 08:49 AM
    Aww David Burke did I hurt your feelings? There there uncle hiens is here to give u a rub n tug

Aww the butthurt still too much? Why not go get some cream for it from the chemist.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 09:07 AM

No I think I hurt yours... you should go ask apple and Microsoft why you don't have 100% ram available. they might not laugh at loud.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 09:36 AM
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!

This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    05-21-13 09:44 AM
    I may be speaking out of turn here but the op has been rude numerous time in not only this thread but others without recourse. Fair enough I haven't exactly been the beacon of correct posting myself. But it's usually in order to point out that calling people names won't get them very far.

Posted via CB10
    TPsycho likes this.
    05-21-13 10:56 AM

Kind of feels like a troll post to me, just looking to start a fight and put Blackberry down.
    05-21-13 11:32 AM
43 12