- CrackBerry Abuser
- 257 Posts
Z10 Google Maps Issue
I found what looks like a good easy solution that is working for me with Google Maps.
Do the following on your Z10.
Log in to Google under your user account. If you do not have one, then register. You can use a PC to do the registration part.
On the Z10, do a search for Google Maps, or use the link below. Then log in to the maps.
When map site loads, you may get a banner warning about the font size. Tap on "dismiss".
I would have preferred if I can use the two finger pinch for zooming, but the + - must be used.
You can then save the link to the Z10 Desktop. Now it will work very much like the map program. I tried it for traffic, and the various other layers. It worked well for me. I have not yet did the location, but I have a feeling it will work when I am outdoors.Jerry G.
- 02-08-2013, 02:15 AM #3Phones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 > Bold 9900 >Z10 > Aristo
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB + Playbook 16GB > ???
- By Sbrashear in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 12-02-2008, 06:26 PM
- By Crackafied in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 11-26-2008, 04:34 PM
- By thephatman in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 20Last Post: 09-19-2008, 01:59 PM
- By rwgAU in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2008, 07:03 PM
- By thinlizzie in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 01-23-2008, 10:58 PM