Is anybody else having any problems, with staying connected to Home hub (BT wifi), mine keeps dropping out, i tried giving it a fixed ip, but no different.
    The phone always shows connected but pages wont load, etc, if i turn the wifi off/on the phone then loads pages or updates apps i have set for wifi only.
    But then approx 5/10 mins its the same. With wifi off the pages load great, but im useing my data.

I also have a Bold 9900 and there is no problem with the wifi on it.

Maybe its a bug that will get ironed out with an update, im not sure if its just with my router, because i havent tried it out and about, yet,

Other than That im happy with my Z10, i want to see it evolve into a market leader...
    02-11-13 12:40 PM
    I'm having exactly this problem. Someone mentioned on one of my threads that you need to alter the band on the router. I haven't tried this yet.
    02-20-13 07:44 AM
    The BT Home hub is a temperamental beast.

I have had problems with it from time to time. BT wasn't able to help me first time around so I've since learnt to try different things.

Problem No1 when when I got my 9900. Every time I connected to wifi on the BlackBerry my whole wifi system crashed. It would only come back when router was reset and if the BlackBerry was still connected it would crash again. Everything worked when wifi was turned off on the BB. The fix that worked after trying various things was changing security from WPA to WEP.

The 9900 worked fine on other wifi networks.

Problem No2. Upgraded laptop to windows 8 and re entered wifi details. Everything was ok for a short while then we started getting an 'unable to allocate IP address' error. The fix for this was weird. In advanced settings of Hub under connected devices each device using wifi was listed once except for my BB 9900 which was listed over 30 times. Deleted these and everything has been fine since and adding the Z10 to the system hasn't caused further issues. Phew!

It seems that each problem requires a different fix. My issues were different from what you are experiencing so the fix, if there is one, probably won't be the same.

First thing to try is maybe changing channels? That is what I usually try first. I don't know much about the workings of wifi but trying various things has luckily got me back up and running.
    02-20-13 09:44 AM
    I just rebooted the router, ie pulled the power cable out for a few mins, seems to have sorted the problem for now.

CB10
    02-26-13 04:30 AM
    Have a BT Home Hub 3, and haven't had any problems with my Z10 (which I've had for about a week)

What authentication and channel selection methods are you using?
    02-26-13 06:02 AM
    Ive been having a problem with my BT Home Hub 2 for the past month or so where the WiFi just seems to completely disconnect. I first noticed it on my laptop but then other devices, including my 9900 before I got my Z10

I just assumed it was a problem with my router but it looks as though if we're all experiencing the same problem then it must have been a firmware update that's caused the problem.

I don't think this is related to the Z10 at all...
    02-26-13 08:14 AM