Your device is trying to install Blackberry Link...
I just updated my Dev Alpha to the latest version released today (10.0.9.2320) and when I connected it to my computer, this popped up:
Going to http://www.blackberry.com/blackberrylink/ throws a 404 - Page not found error.
- 01-10-2013, 04:47 PM #2
I suppose the Dev Alpha doesn't actually install BlackBerry Link, despite the message?Z30 (10.2.1.2947) | PlayBook 32GB (220.127.116.113) | Lumia 1020 (WP8.1 Dev Preview, Lumia Black) | Nexus 4 (Android 4.4.2)
- CrackBerry Newbie
01-13-2013, 06:14 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Having the same issue. Trying to build for the device but my Apple PowerBook won't install BlackBerry Link. Get this error:
Update Download Failed:
The update download failed with the following error: A server with the specified hostname could not be found.
- By cabrilo in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-23-2009, 11:53 PM
- By jayishere in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 11Last Post: 03-09-2009, 09:15 PM
- By carlotta in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2009, 09:05 AM
- By GeoffMac in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2008, 03:56 PM
- By ysbball812 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 06-27-2008, 12:38 AM