Good day! Yesterday I bought a new phone. When I go to the store, "You have reached the maximum number of PIN changesfor this account. Please visit BlackBerry World Support for BlackBerry - US for more information." appears. I can not install my purchased applications. Here in Russia there is no support. I ask to reset the number of changes to my account. Reason: replacement phone under warranty. Please help! Maybe there is a competent representative of the blackberry. Wrote on twitter helpblackberry. No result. Either ask when that message is seen. Or send the link KB34242-“You have reached the maximum number of PIN changes for this account” is displayed when attempting to login to BlackBerry World on a BlackBerry 10 smartphone but in Russia there is no support and no one to call. I'm already at the limit of anger to this blackberry.
    05-13-14 12:01 PM
    Whoever replaced the phone under warranty should be providing you the service. Did you purchase your phone from an authorized reseller? The number of times you can change the device associated with a BBID account is limited to prevent people from using one BBID to provision software or services across multiple devices. The number of changes per year is quite high, so I am wondering what you did before you had to replace your phone under warranty.
    05-13-14 01:04 PM
    Blackberry brand I use, and my wife, too, has been since 2007. Changed the model + playbook. It turns out that during this period to my account, I already changed 10 phones. And blackberry, so I figured this is the limit. There is certainly a way out is to create a new account. But I feel sorry for those applications that for so many years already bought. It turns out I have to buy again, beweather pro, enpass, rss and stuff. I have calculated I need to spend more than 50 USD.
    05-13-14 01:19 PM
    Install Skype, call BlackBerry support in Canada or USA (toll-free) , - and they should be able to reset the number of PIN changes in your account.

(I had to do similar last year)
    05-13-14 01:37 PM
    Yes, I wrote them a tweet. And because they're stupid. The same question is repeated. How you did it happen?
    05-13-14 01:45 PM
    Blackberry brand I use, and my wife, too, has been since 2007. Changed the model + playbook. It turns out that during this period to my account, I already changed 10 phones. And blackberry, so I figured this is the limit. There is certainly a way out is to create a new account. But I feel sorry for those applications that for so many years already bought. It turns out I have to buy again, beweather pro, enpass, rss and stuff. I have calculated I need to spend more than 50 USD.
    You may have one phone (BBOS 7 or BB10 device) and one tablet (PlayBook) on a BBID at a time. Each time you change one it counts against its type. When I encountered the limit it was 6 changes per year. More than enough for normal use. I believe it has gone up slightly since then. If you and your wife were sharing a BBID and moving it back and forth to install software that would easily put you over.
    05-13-14 01:48 PM
    I had the same issue and I emailed Blackberry customer support and provided them with my Blackberry ID and explained the problem.

They fixed the a problem in a few hours. You are only allowed 10 PIN changes per year on you Blackberry account. Hope it helps.

Sent using the CB Forum App
    gsmobi and flyingsolid like this.
    05-13-14 03:29 PM
    For the life of me I can't figure how someone could go through TEN devices in ONE year. That is five devices every 6 months.

Posted with my ? Q10.
    05-13-14 08:45 PM
    I had the same problem 3 months ago. I called blackberry support and they fixed it

Posted via CB10
    05-13-14 08:49 PM
    bakron1 You are my savior! Call ask for me!!! my ID [email protected]. Please! I live in Russia and there is no representation. A very bad speak English.
    05-14-14 01:41 AM
    bakron1 You are my savior! Call ask for me!!! my ID [email protected]. Please! I live in Russia and there is no representation. A very bad speak English.
    UP bakron1 You are my savior! Call ask for me!!! my ID [email protected]. Please! I live in Russia and there is no representation. A very bad speak English
    05-14-14 11:02 AM
    UP bakron1 You are my savior! Call ask for me!!! my ID [email protected]. Please! I live in Russia and there is no representation. A very bad speak English
    I can't call for you, but you should be able to contact them by email to [email protected] and explain you issue and they should be able to resolve it for you, hope it helps.

Sent using the CB Forum App
    05-14-14 05:23 PM
    Admittedly this information is dated, but it can provide a general guide and/or reasoning.
    I'm quite sure as others have stated, the limit has been raised since the advent of BB10.
    http://us.blackberry.com/support/Bla..._Questions.pdf
    BlackBerry smartphone users can transfer previously purchased items to a new smartphone up to five times per year (subject to change without notice).
    KB17625-How to install or transfer previously purchased applications from BlackBerry App World to a BlackBerry smartphone
    05-14-14 09:55 PM
    I already wrote several times. But only those letters come. Blackberry is a "black hole" from which there is no help.

Thank you for contacting BlackBerry� Customer Support.

Please note that this mailbox is monitored for existing support tickets only.

If you have an open support ticket, please resend your message with the ticket number included in the subject line. Otherwise, please review the complimentary and paid support options below to determine the best solution for your needs.

1) Visit www.blackberry.com/support to take advantage of our online self-help, including:
    - Current software downloads for your smartphone, tablet, or desktop
    - Answers to commonly asked questions in the Community Forums
    - Step-by-step troubleshooting articles in the Knowledge Base
    - Insider tips and tricks in the BlackBerry Help Blog
    - A full listing of support contacts and resources for BlackBerry products and services

2) Contact your service provider or point of purchase retailer
    For complimentary product support, billing inquiries, questions about warranty and repairs, or issues related to network connectivity, please contact your wireless service provider or point of purchase retailer. If your service provider is unable to assist you they can escalate your request to BlackBerry Technical Support, free of charge. They can also assess if a product repair or exchange is needed and manage this process on your behalf.

3) Contact your corporate IT department
    If you are experiencing an issue with your corporate BlackBerry device, please contact your IT department for assistance. Your organization may have a BlackBerry Technical Support Services subscription and can engage a support resource on your behalf. Please visit BlackBerry Enterprise Support for Business- BES 10 - BlackBerry CALs - US to learn more.

4) Purchase technical support direct from BlackBerry
    For a fee, you can purchase incident based support directly from BlackBerry. For BlackBerry smartphone users, direct support is available for a fee of $49 US dollars per incident. For BlackBerry Enterprise Administrators, direct support is available for a fee of $249 US dollars per incident. Please visit www.blackberry.com/incidentsupport to learn more.

Thank you for choosing BlackBerry.

� 2014 BlackBerry. All rights reserved. BlackBerry and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. www.blackberry.com/legal
    xxjavaxx2001 likes this.
    05-15-14 02:10 AM
    Call them and ask for somebody who talk russian

Posted via CB10
    05-15-14 05:39 PM
    Doesn't the phone wipe itself after you change the ID anyway?

Posted via CB10 from my Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.442
    05-16-14 01:12 AM
    Thank you all! Solved his problem. Topic can be removed! A tweet @helpblackberry, real freaks.
    LostOnThePianoRoll likes this.
    05-16-14 01:21 AM