I've noticed only a few people in my area on BB10. But what I'm wondering is do people know you're on the new OS? These forums on crackberry are very populated. What I'm curious about is are you vocal to your friends about it? Social networking? Word of mouth is the best advertisement (and cheapest). If crackberry is this live we should be doing the same on other social fronts to help spread the word. Know what I'm saying?

@chrisjaam
    07-29-13 01:31 PM
    You have BB10? Do people know?-qm.gifYou have BB10? Do people know?-idontaways.png

Meme jokes apart. People I work with have seen the device and praised it greatly for the design and fluidity of the OS. And if you got an email from me, chances are 7/10 that it has "Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone" at the bottom.
    07-29-13 02:05 PM
    I've been a walking advertisement ever since I got it.
    07-29-13 02:13 PM
    I talk about it and show everyone I can. Honestly, no one really cares. Their phones do what they need, and they see no reason to switch. A few extras (like peak and flow) aren't going to change their minds. Especially the iPhone users who are entrenched in a full system in which they can share stuff across all their devices (with their iPads, iPods, Apple TV, etc.). But I will venture forth!
    07-29-13 02:20 PM
    I've had my Z since the first day T-Mobile offered it and got a comment on the second day about how much someone liked my phone. It's happened a few times. One of my coworkers switched to the Z quite possibly because of me.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 02:47 PM
    That's good to see, I have people checking out my phone daily. The most common comment I get is "BlackBerry still makes phones?" that's just telling me people don't even know what's out there. I wish BlackBerry would advertise like Microsoft.

@chrisjaam
    07-29-13 02:57 PM
    I would spam my facebook leading up to the release and subsequently post about Blackberry, BB10 the Z10 and Q10 on a regular basis. I randomly tweet @BlackBerry or #BB10 and regularly take any opportunity I can get to tell my friends that theyd be happier with a BlackBerry when I hear them complain about their iOS or Android problems..

I know I sounds pretty annoying about it but its all about word of mouth and I know that this is the superior product. The only place BB10 is lacking is apps, and as the user base grows, as will the app selection.. Its up to us!
    aboldcurve likes this.
    07-29-13 03:21 PM
    Slowly..

One of my friends actually pre-ordered his Z10 and got it before I got mine in March (he has at&t, I had to wait a couple days for T-Mobile).
    My other friend got a Z10 about a month ago. Another friend got a Z10 last week. My mom got a Q10 when I got my Q10 the day it came out in June.

So that's 4 devices that I told people about that they went out and got. Everyone likes their phone. Some of them have asked me a couple questions about how to do things, but other than that, all are happy customers.
    07-31-13 01:19 AM
    Absolutely. I always leave it out where it's visible and always demo it when people ask about it

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 02:53 AM
    People know I'm a diehard BlackBerry guy but I've stopped trying to sound like a fanboy. There are good and bad about every platform, including BlackBerry. So I let people decide for themselves. If they ask me my opinion I tell them honestly, because I believe that lends more credibility than being overly bias over one brand.

BlackBerry isnt the best at everything but they're improving and it's exciting coking along for the BB10 ride!

Fired from my Z10
    07-31-13 03:17 AM
    There are at least 4 of us at work with Zeds. 2 I'm responsible for switching and 1 got it near launch day. Of the first 2, one had to replace a speaker already, but still enjoys the phones capabilities. The other hates it, experiences reboots and has no interest in installing leaks or tinkering with it, which I totally understand. He will likely dump it and go back to iPhone. The girl who got hers first - she's been close to going back to iPhone many times but I've been showing her the leaks and what's coming up so she's waiting it out. I will say though, if BB doesn't get their sh!t together and get a full Android runtime out soon so the "apps of the day" can be ported, then I see a lot of people switching once their eligible. The OS is good, but on it's own doesn't make a whole package.
    07-31-13 05:49 AM
    Chick I met after driving exam was all hot for my Z10... Then said she's ask her boyfriend for one. ><

I kid, but she was really impressed and even said the device was beautiful (funny, eh? Industrial is pretty now. ^^).
    07-31-13 11:50 AM
    Chick I met after driving exam was all hot for my Z10... Then said she's ask her boyfriend for one. ><

I kid, but she was really impressed and even said the device was beautiful (funny, eh? Industrial is pretty now. ^^).
    Wife her, mate.

My Tech-Fleet: Q10; Z10; PlayBook; Surface Pro; Xbox 360; HP TouchPad; iPod Touch 5
    07-31-13 04:26 PM