I find I just miss it a lot!

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 06:26 AM
    I agree. I'd be nice if it was a 'smart' setting, that varies based on whatever activity it detects you are doing. For example, while watching a full-screen video the notification should be very short... basically only to give you a glimpse that something came in. However, if you're composing an e-mail, or responding to another message... it's safe to say that (1) you're focused on what you're typing and would perhaps like to finish your thought and (2) leaving the notification toast for longer at the top of the screen will not greatly intrude into the area of screen that you focus on when composing/typing (the bottom).
    12-24-13 06:36 AM
    Yup, I agree.
    I can't see it coming on the latest 1925 leaks.
    Wish it updated on the next release.
    12-24-13 06:39 AM
    Agreed. I mean there's and x button placed to the right of it, if we wanted it to go, we'd tap on that. I miss a lot if notifications, because it only shows up for like two seconds. I hope they implement a customisable timer for it.
    12-24-13 06:54 AM
    I remember a few weeks back I did a survey and it did ask about toast notifications and if I would like to see some sort of time out or options etc.

Obviously I would like to have a time out option on our toast notifications so put time out and options would be welcome.

Hopefully the other people who filled out the survey did the same. BlackBerry is listening and hopefully we will see some sort of options implemented in later OS builds.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 09:36 AM
    I remember a few weeks back I did a survey and it did ask about toast notifications and if I would like to see some sort of time out or options etc.

Obviously I would like to have a time out option on our toast notifications so put time out and options would be welcome.

Hopefully the other people who filled out the survey did the same. BlackBerry is listening and hopefully we will see some sort of options implemented in later OS builds.

Posted via CB10
    I remember that survey, and I sure did want time out options.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD