Hopefully someone at BlackBerry will see that it would be nice to have app icons start at the bottom not the top. Seems to me it would be more natural in usage for the touch phones. I don't have small hands, I'm 6'1", but even still it's not an easy reach at times.

Not a complaint, just a thought. Would help a bit with one handed operation on a z30

Posted on my now almost useless z30 that won't wake up
    03-04-15 10:55 AM
    You can use one of several apps to install invisible icons. Check out BlackBerry World. I use HomeScreen Pimp. Creates an invisible icon on the home screen every time you press the button. Move it like any other icon.
    03-04-15 10:58 AM
    You can use one of several apps to install invisible icons. Check out BlackBerry World. I use HomeScreen Pimp. Creates an invisible icon on the home screen every time you press the button. Move it like any other icon.
    Thanks. Very cool. I doubt I would have thought of look for that.

Posted on my now almost useless z30 that won't wake up
    03-04-15 11:05 AM
    It works pretty well and even within folders. I would like this built directly into the OS but this is a good work around for the time being.
    03-04-15 11:40 AM
    The bottom row would actually put more strain on your thumb than the top row. Honestly they should start in the middle because that's the easiest place to reach for your thumb.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 01:13 PM