I often end up having 4-5 tabs open at the same time and tapping to go to each is definitely not very BB10-ish so to speak

I know some 3rd party browser had this feature and I hope BlackBerry introduces it, swiping sideways is used so much anyway. (even the fb app has it already for scrolling through pictures! )

CB10 + my Q2^3+2
    Pulkist, eldricho and itzJustMeh like this.
    04-25-14 08:37 AM
    What if you're zoomed in? I guess it would only work if your current tab is zoomed out, which isn't a big deal I guess.

I use desktop mode (I'm on full desktop CB site via my Z30 right now!) so it's definitely a consideration.
    04-25-14 08:58 AM
    What if you're zoomed in? I guess it would only work if your current tab is zoomed out, which isn't a big deal I guess.

I use desktop mode (I'm on full desktop CB site via my Z30 right now!) so it's definitely a consideration.
    Q10 here, so I think i'd never think accessing CB through the browser
    Yes, won't work when zoomed in, but that shouldn't be an issue I agree. As I put lots of apps use the side scroll for browsing, eg Bloomberg

CB10 + my Q2^3+2
    04-25-14 10:11 AM
    Well you could argue that introducing swipes to switch tabs would be confusing for people as the swipe to the right universally on the OS is the back gesture. It would be inconsistent with the how the OS operates. Then again the browser is already inconsistent with the OS. To be honest I think just making it consistent with the OS will make the browser better. As it stands you can't swipe to the right to get the to the root menu(tabs area) and have to press the button instead.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 10:33 AM
    Yeah, the browser is rocket fast, but navigation, auto-formatting, and tab use/management definitely need work.
    04-25-14 02:41 PM