- CrackBerry User
- 15 Posts
Will Z10 / X10 be the only flagships for 2013?
I know RIM said they were going to release 6 bb10 phones in 2013, with the z10 / x10 being the flagships (moreso the z10) does anyone know if they will be following a yearly refresh cycle? or will they be releasing additional flagships in q4 prior to the holiday season?
- 01-26-13, 09:53 AM #5
I'm a big fan of the qwerty phones from blackberry but i'm really thinking about getting a z10 after seeing the qewrty bb10 phone, not impressed with it. buttt i'd be pretty bummed to get a z10 and then have them release a much better qwerty phone.
- CrackBerry Addict
01-26-13, 10:01 AM #6
- 548 Posts
I wouldn't hold off for the Aristo. That was based off an old release schedule, who even knows when or if that is going to come.
That aside, do you really even need the extra horsepower with this platform? Not from what I have seen in the latest builds.
- 01-26-13, 08:05 PM #8
- 01-27-13, 01:20 AM #10Curve 8310 > Torch 9800 > Torch 9810
- By Slapnpop826 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 96Last Post: 01-22-11, 01:56 PM
- By grahamf in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 30Last Post: 05-31-10, 11:59 PM
- By mcfly27 in forum BlackBerry OS 5 & 4.xReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-09, 12:21 PM
- By ejdtarheel in forum Storm Rants & Raves ForumReplies: 29Last Post: 04-29-09, 04:02 PM
- By ejdtarheel in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 28Last Post: 04-29-09, 01:35 PM