mine would be
    1. allowing us to change dollar key to anyone we want rather than having to push down
    2. options to customise bbm like in bb8520 because i would like to change chat layout and the bbm home layout because pics are too big
    3. bb hub should be the hub all the time rather than what was last seen or allow us to choose what happens
    4. we should be able to move around picture folders and hide them if we want
    5. allow us to send multiple pics on bbm
    6. allow us to have different background for different homescreens if we want
    7. and option to 'switch application' rather then having to swipe up- id prefer to swipe down from the top and click switch application then the usual blackberry box would pop up like it did in other versions and the swipe up to minimise screens.
    8. when the phone is plugged to charger, a percentage symbol should be shown on the screen
    9. an option to change themes of our blackberry homescreen etc
    10. being able to change BLACKBERRY ID WITHOUT HAVING TO WIPE!
    11. i would also like the bbm profile for contacts to be how it originally was and the updates and apps can still be there but i would prefer the have the persons pin on their profile next to their name and pic rather than in the barcode screen
    12. I would like to have the option to search my contacts using their pin

thanks
    10-17-13 10:41 AM
    I really think you should post this on BlackBerry Beta Zone. Even better, use their feedback form, as posts usually get lost in the boards.
    10-17-13 10:43 AM
    10. That's the same for all phones, including WP.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 10:54 AM
    #8(b) - show estimated "time to full charge" (not necessary, but would be cool).

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 10:58 AM
    on the 8530- you can change your blackberry ID
    10-17-13 11:12 AM
    Note you can change the bbm contact list to the way it was in legacy devices by the bbm settings. No way to change font tho

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 02:02 PM
    #8(b) - show estimated "time to full charge"
    you get this with BeBuzz
    AnimalPak200 likes this.
    10-17-13 03:40 PM
    but smaller
    and all combined with groups and other stuff
    q5 doesnt have this
    10-19-13 05:49 AM
    mine would be
    3. bb hub should be the hub all the time rather than what was last seen or allow us to choose what happens
    You already have the ability to choose. When I am finished with a message. I back out into the hub. Takes a single press. There are many times I want to have an email open and peek back at it to reference it in another app. ie, when I reset a password for a website, I flip back and forth to enter the usually complex password. Sometimes it has multiple field entries and I want to keep the email open to peek back at it.
    4. we should be able to move around picture folders and hide them if we want
    Use a password on your phone if you want to hide dirty pictures.
    6. allow us to have different background for different homescreens if we want
    There is only one home screen unless you are using Balance and then that is already an option.
    8. when the phone is plugged to charger, a percentage symbol should be shown on the screen
    There is already an icon which gives how full your battery is. And I have mine plugged in and am using it so I don't want it to stop my usage.
    10. being able to change BLACKBERRY ID WITHOUT HAVING TO WIPE!
    We can already do that. Settings->Backberry ID->Edit.
    10-19-13 06:05 AM
    10. That's the same for all phones, including WP.

Posted via CB10
    Not the same on Android as you can log out of one Google account, then into another without wiping the phone.
    10-19-13 06:09 AM
    your comment was irrelevant or just your opinion
    but i still stick to what i wrote in my list as it still makes sense
    your suggestions werent helpful because it wasnt answering the question
    you were being too tecnical
    10-19-13 02:22 PM