- Developer - ToySoft
- 3,839 Posts
Will RIM have 2 devices on launch?
Just notice this on BlackBerry World Vendor.
Before there was only one touch devices and today it changed.
- 01-28-2013, 12:08 PM #4
well there are 2 chipsets, qualcomm and texas instruments, being used the z10. They would use different components which might be what you are seeing~Matt
OnePlus One, Nexus 5, Z10 LE, White Lumia 521, 32GB Nook HD+ & 16GB PB, 32 GB Dell Venue 8 Pro
- 02-13-2013, 01:01 PM #6
- 02-13-2013, 02:02 PM #8
- By Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes in forum News & RumorsReplies: 31Last Post: 11-17-2012, 08:19 PM
- By Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2012, 01:54 PM
- By leftypepper716 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 27Last Post: 06-19-2012, 07:16 AM
- By diana in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2009, 09:07 PM
- By MarkNH in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 01-06-2009, 11:08 AM