- 12-22-2012, 10:21 AM #2
It is for individual developers to decide for each application whether they will license "per device" or "per human".<a href="http://www.galatis.de/starboard.php?d=5518"><!-- Something special for the spammers --></a>
CrackBerry... where only Stupid People fight about Smart Phones
- 12-22-2012, 10:42 AM #4
So if a dev adds it as and extra compatible device in the existing product on appworld, then as long as you have it on your BBID you wont pay twice, if devs bait n switch you with a new product listing, then you`ll have to fork out again for it.
- 12-22-2012, 10:48 PM #5
Re: Will my PB paid apps be free on my BB10 device?
It is completely up to the developer. If they attach it to the BBOS version in App World, then they can make it a try free upgrade. They can also charge an upgrade fee if they choose.RuneCryption - Unique memory game for PlayBook & BB10, now "Built for BlackBerry".
- 12-24-2012, 01:00 AM #9
i have always pondered this myself. i can see my playbook downloads on my phone but it says "not avail for this device" im hoping i can but if i have to pay for them all over again i know which i use the most and which i barely use now so i wont have to spend as much money.twitter: @eve6er69_chris
- By D Mac in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 9Last Post: 02-19-2012, 07:58 PM
- By D Mac in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 02-19-2012, 07:58 PM
- By Chaotic_Cannon in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2011, 07:19 PM
- By BNHabs in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 15Last Post: 10-26-2010, 02:36 PM
- By skippyhdog in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 29Last Post: 05-21-2010, 02:15 AM