i have a z10, but the app is not running smoothly.i want to know whether the blackberry provide android os for z10? i heard blackberry will pulish some android phones
    07-10-15 03:24 AM
    who know that ,please tell me, thanks
    07-10-15 03:25 AM
    The android stuff is just a rumour...
    And, you seriously expect a reply 2 minutes after you posted it... :sigh:
    Pengcheng Fan likes this.
    07-10-15 03:27 AM
    nobody?
    07-10-15 03:27 AM
    I do not believe so . . .

BlackBerry to roll out Android-based smartphones in 2H15, say sources
    Daniel Shen, Taipei; Steve Shen, DIGITIMES [Thursday 9 July 2015]

BlackBerry reportedly plans to roll out multiple models of Android-based smartphones in the second half of 2015, with Taiwan-based handset ODMs, including Foxconn Electronics, Compal Electronics and Wistron serving as production partners, according to sources at Taiwan's handset supply chain.

While running on Android OS, the new BlackBerry smartphones will also integrate some software functions of BlackBerry OS and application services such as BES12, BBM and BlackBerry Blend, said the sources.

To enhance the competitiveness of its hardware products, BlackBerry has expanded the list of its hardware partners to include Compal Electronics and Wistron in addition to the previous partner Foxconn, the sources added.

The roll-out of Android-based BlackBerry phones is unlikely to result in losses at BlackBerry since these Taiwan-based ODMs will be responsible for R&D, marketing and channel distribution expenses, indicated the sources.

Since BlackBerry still enjoys a high brand image in a number of markets, the BlackBerry-ODM partnerships might be able to ramp up overall shipments of BlackBerry phones and therefore boosting the value of BlackBerry's hardware business unit, commented the sources.
    07-10-15 03:29 AM
    oh, thank you, maybe i should change to ios
    07-10-15 03:29 AM
    oh, thank you, maybe i should change to ios
    Based on rumours? Ok

Check Out TechCraze
    07-10-15 03:30 AM
    P.S.

Another piece of rumor . . .

Google Nexus 6 with Windows Phone leaked on official website, Ecumenical News
    Sanjit Dutt | Sunday, June 07 2015

There was no announcement by Google about the Nexus 5 (2015) at the company's annual I/O developer conference, but with the unveiling of Android M at the event, the next-generation Nexus device has been widely expected to come with all the new features to be introduced in the latest iteration of its mobile operating system. However, Google has surprised everyone by featuring a Nexus 6 running Windows Phone operating system on its SmartLock website.

Google seems to have got into the habit of accidentally leaking the new Nexus smartphone in its videos. This week, in one of the company's Google I/O-related developer videos explaining Android Pay payments and discussing native fingerprint scanning support of the new Android M operating system, a red Nexus 5 was spotted with a fingerprint scanner on the back next to the camera sensor.

Google has now gone on to display an image of a Nexus 6 dual-booting Android and Windows Phone showing Netflix running on the device with the iconic Windows Phone UI on top. The image has been spotted on the on Google's SmartLock website, a dedicated landing page that shows how users can keep their Android devices unlocked when it's safe, and locked when it's not.

Google will reportedly introduce two Nexus phones this year made by LG and Huawei, both of which are expected to come with Android M preinstalled. But the image of a Nexus 6 running Windows Phone has created quite a stir and raised speculations of Google planning to build a Windows Phone under the Nexus brand. Nevertheless, the idea of a Nexus 6 dual-booting Android and Windows Phone appears to be a far-fetched one. Google is yet to make an official announcement about the Nexus 5 or the video, but stay tuned for more leaks, news and rumors that will continue to come in until then.
    07-10-15 03:33 AM
    oh, but the app run on z10, the feel too bad
    07-10-15 03:36 AM
    There is a secret plan amongst all of the smartphone companies to safe on developing cost, like we found on laptops but making the most profit.

One technical Base that would enable everyone to install any OS liked by the customers, this core OS would be based on DOS 6.22 and would allow to boot Android as preferred OS, BB10 in a secure shell, M$ W10 would be a pain to operate because of all the tiny overlapping Windows, but Linux on the other hand would be fastest in Class, any UNIX would be banned apart from BB10, and last but least the VIP's rotten iOS may or may not would be able to run in a sandbox but only out of the cloud, and only on devices that are made of white glas and a silver frame.

Well that's so much to a secret leak of the hardware that would be expected at the end of 3rd QT in 2030 have fun.

Update:
    Forgot the size of this new device would be about that of a smartwatch but being glued to the foreheads of the owner instead of worn in a pocket or strapped to a arm.

Update:
    Some rumours linked to Wikileaks, coming up with the news that this initial core DOS 6.22 under the hood would be strongly regulated by the NSA regarding a security key licence policy, because by the time the new mobiles are being released, all encryption are banned and prohibited to use by anyone with death penalty if tempered with the original NSA core OS.
    Even the new name of the device was leaked, called the "Trackhead" secure mobile device.

Posted via -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.2.+
    Last edited by hobgoblin1961; 07-10-15 at 05:08 AM.
    07-10-15 04:02 AM
    It would be quite interesting to see android OS & hub together on Z30 and retaining BB keypad.
    07-10-15 04:03 AM
    Man you should go to ios
    07-10-15 07:48 AM
    Of course they won't make it for a Z10 or another existing bb10 phone. If they do make it, it will be on a new model and you will have to purchase a new phone. In the same way bb10 wasn't made and released for curves and bolds!

Swiped on my beautiful Passport!
    07-10-15 08:41 AM
    Once again just more rumors from unreliable sources
    07-10-15 08:53 AM
    oh, but the app run on z10, the feel too bad
    If you somehow think apps on other platforms are smoother..... haha, you'll be surprised
    Native BB apps are probably the smoothest app on any platform
    Android on BB runs better than a lot of lower and mid end android devices
    As for iOS, well their apps aren't much better, and have more holes than cheese
    So don't let the door hit you on the way out
    KemKev likes this.
    07-10-15 10:27 AM