- 12-16-12, 09:16 AM #2
Re: Will BB10 have Skype nad/or Flash Support??
Skype: still unknown.
Flash Player: Yes. It's already on the PlayBook and Dev Alpha.RuneCryption - Unique memory game for PlayBook & BB10, now "Built for BlackBerry".
- CrackBerry Newbie
12-17-12, 05:26 AM #3
- 2 Posts
I tried Skype(beta) for playbook, 2012 version, and it is discharging my battery rapidly. I can get 2 days with IM+ and wireless on, about 20+ hours of work. With new Skype I have less than 10 hours. What a **** is that software doing??? It is only chat software and I didn't even have any chats one day. That is one bad peace of software.
- 12-19-12, 10:15 AM #5
You can always ask the folks at Skype. . .firstname.lastname@example.org
and while your at that . . .you can also visit this thread if your interested in contacting other devs for the apps you want . . .Want your favorite apps to Be on Blackberry 10? Let 'em know!!!!
and some petitions if you don't mind . . .
Netflix: Offer Support for RIM Blackberry Devices
Hulu: Allow a Hulu Plus app for BlackBerry Playbook and BB10
and . . .
Pandora®: Bring App Support to the Blackberry 10 Platform:
http://www.change.org/petitions/pand...medium=twitterVOTE UP THE Z10!!!!!
- Smartphone Rankings | PhoneDog
- Vote for the BlackBerry Z10 for Phone of the Year in the T3 Gadget Awards 2013
- Want your favorite apps to Be on Blackberry 10? Let 'em know!!!!
~*Jack of all trades can still be a master of some (. . .Hopefully)*~
- 01-08-13, 11:54 PM #7Smartphones :
> BlackBerry Passport
BlackBerry 8700 > BlackBerry Bold 9780 > Blackberry Curve 8330 > BlackBerry Tour 9630 > BlackBerry Torch 9800 > Samsung Galaxy S > BlackBerry Bold 9900 > BlackBerry Z10 > BlackBerry Q10 > LG Nexus 4 > iPhone 5C
BlackBerry PlayBook 32GB
Download my apps!
- CrackBerry Genius
01-09-13, 08:43 AM #9♚ ❤ button ♚
- 1,761 Posts
- Just PM
✪✪✪ Playbook + BB10 DEV , APPS ON REQUEST PLEASE PM ME. ✔✔✔[PB]Crackberry Forum App (NON-ANDROID) ✪✪✪
☢ bbUI.js ☢ expert -- Need HELP ? Just PM me ! ☣ Blackberry Playbook 64GB ☣
- 01-09-13, 09:52 AM #13Living the world of Blackberry and a fan of the comeback!
- 01-09-13, 11:55 AM #15I wait for the future...to COME back to BlackBerry!
- 01-09-13, 12:11 PM #16Living the world of Blackberry and a fan of the comeback!
- 01-09-13, 12:34 PM #17
Just to prevent people being misled, some of the posters claiming to have inside info in this thread have been proven wrong in the past, or at the very least given reason to doubt them.
People ought not to buy products thinking key apps are on the way if they cant live without it.
If the app is a dealbreaker for you, wait till its officially released before you count on it being on the platform, thats the only way to be sure.
- 01-09-13, 02:04 PM #22
Seems like your inside info tallies nicely with whatever rumours are circulating at the time, if youve actually handled a BB10 device with a Skype beta on it, and youre comfortable saying your friend works as a network engineer at RIM, surely an anonymous screenshot of the beta is in order.
Otherwise your comments are optimistic at best and misleading at worst.
Rather than people believing them blindly, its fair to say if Skypes important, people should wait for an official unveil before believing its coming.
- 01-09-13, 02:16 PM #24
- 01-09-13, 02:26 PM #25
And all I will say is that it IS a proper FULLY FUNCTIONAL native Skype app (however it is integrated )Living the world of Blackberry and a fan of the comeback!
- By yeohda in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 22Last Post: 02-28-13, 02:59 PM
- By kritchie in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 7Last Post: 02-15-13, 06:58 AM
- By SugarMouth in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 09-03-12, 10:03 AM
- By Jtaylor1986 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 08-08-12, 06:00 PM
- By Jonathank in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 07-28-12, 10:05 PM