- 11-17-2012, 04:29 PM #2
Well since Tom Tom is working with RIM to allow GPS than Yeah I bet so because BlackBerry Traffic already has voice GPS.I wait for the future...to COME back to BlackBerry!
- CrackBerry Addict
11-17-2012, 05:34 PM #3
- 668 Posts
My biggest problem with my BB9810 - which is why i have to keep an android on hand as well - is the lack of a good Maps program as good a Google Maps, and Turn by Turn navigation.
Google should just throw BB a bone and develop it for BB10.
- CrackBerry Genius
11-17-2012, 08:20 PM #4
- 1,827 Posts
I'm pretty sure there'll be turn-by-turn voice navigation on BB10 (even though it hasn't been 100% confirmed). We already have BB Traffic that has voice navigation and what they needed was to merge BB traffic and BB maps together. Pretty sure that's going on (with the new Maps on BB10). No way Google would release Google maps for BB10, although one version works great on the Dev Alpha.
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-19-2012, 12:08 PM #5
- 162 Posts
Yea, I have seen parts of the new map and heard it. They combined BB traffic and BB maps to one robust navigation and mapping system. I don't know how fluid Tom Tom is given the apple fiasco, but Blackberry Traffic is by the far the most accurate navigation and traffic detection on a smartphone today. It just wasn't pretty, combining it together into one map app I hope keeps the same quality overall.
- By mitchberry in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 12-21-2008, 02:36 PM
- By PsychedelicWonders in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2008, 10:19 PM
- By p1nstr1pez in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:22 AM
- By alansito03 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2008, 10:32 PM
- By RabbitFist in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2008, 12:23 PM