The hub has a handy search function. Is there a way to specify a logical 'NOT'? Like by prefacing the search with a '!' or a '-'?

For example, if I don't want to see entries mentioning Justin Beiber, could I search for '!beiber' or something like that? I realize putting in special characters like that runs the risk of reducing the functionality of the search (what if I WANT to search for something that starts with an exclaimation?) so perhaps there is another way of accomplishing this? I don't see anything in the overflow menu...

Insights are much appreciated!
    01-13-15 09:43 AM
    The hub has a handy search function. Is there a way to specify a logical 'NOT'? Like by prefacing the search with a '!' or a '-'?

For example, if I don't want to see entries mentioning Justin Beiber, could I search for '!beiber' or something like that? I realize putting in special characters like that runs the risk of reducing the functionality of the search (what if I WANT to search for something that starts with an exclaimation?) so perhaps there is another way of accomplishing this? I don't see anything in the overflow menu...

Insights are much appreciated!
    In that description, I would change the process to search for all bieber, select more, delete. As for your question, no, there is no .NOT. or .AND. or .OR.
    Korla_Plankton likes this.
    01-13-15 11:12 AM